Advisor Pro, our service advisor training initiative, has helped service departments grow for more than 12 years.
Developed by Fixed Operations Specialist and Best Auto Pros President John Dillon
, this program allows service departments to maximize the potential that comes through the service drive every day WITHOUT adding one customer, extending hours or spending one penny on advertising.
Advisor Pro focuses on the key aspects that most service advisor training programs neglect: customization before training, an interactive training strategy and sustainment after the training.
With Best Auto Pros, there is no “one-size-fits-all” mentality! We ensure that our Advisor Pro strategy fits your service department through:
- Conducting interviews with management and service advisors to develop relationships, ensure a tailored growth strategy and focus on specific areas of need.
- Analyzing financial statements to show service department performance and capacity. We then help service managers understand their potential and how Advisor Pro can help them reach it.
- Collecting and reviewing a sample of repair orders to illustrate missed sales and areas of opportunity within the service lane.
Day 1: Classroom Setting
- Using our established best practices, Best Auto Pros works with service advisors to develop a set of “Blueprint Standards” in building customer relations and service selling techniques that best fit their work environment.
Day 2: In the Service Lane
- Hands-on installation of the developed Blueprint Standards ensures that the standards are effective. Our consultants work side by side with the advisors writing up customers.
After Advisor Pro training is launched, the dealer and managers receive a tool kit that is a roadmap to success in the upcoming months
And for six months following service advisor training, the Advisor Pro consultant stays in touch with dealership managers through weekly conference calls to review performances and sustain growth.
Fixed Operations Consulting
The Best Auto Pros approach to business growth is customized to fit your service and parts operations. We focus on maximizing the opportunities that will grow your business, without increasing traffic!
We develop processes with your management team in three key areas:
- Point of Sale
- Labor Gross Income
- Selling Gross Net Profit
In order to ensure growth:
- We stay on track and work with your managers for six months through weekly conference call and periodic onsite visits
- We teach management how to efficiently manage business growth and sustain momentum
- And we give your team simple and effective resources to measure growth daily
Ford & Lincoln Mercury Dealer Service Profit Consulting
John Dillon has successfully consulted and trained in all Import and Domestic car lines, and is uniquely qualified for Ford & Lincoln Mercury dealerships. As a former Ford Service Director and contract trainer for Ford Motor Co., John has extensive experience and a proven track record to assist you in maximizing your service operations’ profitability.