FIXED OPERATIONS CONSULTING
The BestAutoPros approach to business growth is customized to fit your service and parts operations. We focus on maximizing the opportunities that will grow your business, without increasing traffic!
We develop processes with your management team in three key areas:
- Point of Sale
- Labor Gross Income
- Selling Gross Net Profit
In order to ensure growth:
- We stay on track and work with your managers for six months through weekly conference call and periodic onsite visits – plus we are available to management via call or text in between scheduled calls and visits
- We teach management how to efficiently manage business growth and sustain momentum
- We consult and train management in how to create time to manage their true department potential
- We help management manage the business and profit side of fixed ops sales
- We teach your team how to set forecasts/metrics, and take corrective actions to achieve and sustain targets set
- And we give your team simple and effective resources to measure growth daily
John Dillon has successfully consulted and trained in all Import and Domestic car lines, and is uniquely qualified for Ford & Lincoln dealerships.
As a former Ford Service Director and contract trainer for Ford Motor Co., John has extensive experience and a proven track record to assist you in maximizing your service operations’ profitability.
Our customized weekly webinars help your dealership team stay focused on improving, and provide helpful coaching, training & support to overcome obstacles.
Webinar Topics Include:
– Hiring and Retaining Great Employees
– Retail Business Growth Strategies For Fixed Operations Management
– Profit Building Strategies for Fixed Operations Management
– Or Custom Training to Meet Your Needs
Learn firsthand what your customers experience when they call your service department. With our monthly Mystery Shopping Analysis, we will conduct weekly calls to test how your service advisors interact with your customers, specifically focusing on:
– Personalized, sincere phone greetings and engagement
– Turning price shoppers into appointments
– Selling value & benefits to close the sale
– Managing upset and/or demanding customers
– Dealer mystery shop specific requests